- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked 8 hours
- 4 cups coconut water or purified water
- 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- Place soaked, drained almonds in a blender with the coconut water and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour through a nut milk bag, fine strainer, or sieve and extract as much liquid as possible.
- Return the strained almond mylk to the blender and add matcha green tea powder, palm sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend again until smooth and frothy